Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jonathan Sayles

Dear Jonathan. Excuse me if you though I was such naughty too. For me your work are basically fine and I wish to make much better with such adding from another sources.
Ofcourse I wish to appreciate your website onto the blogroll of my website too. But it's so sorry for now it can not be done, since my page can not be read in here.
So for a time being I put your URL below the text that been copied from your site.
I will do that after get such good condition on the blogspot as soon as possible.
Seriously I wish for having such fluent in Tagalog. Wish me luck.
Please come again to see the adding as I wish your future suggestion as well.
Maraming salamat.


--- On Sun, 4/6/08, Jonathan Sayles wrote:
From: Jonathan Sayles
Subject: about my website jonsay.co.uk
To: emanraistea@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, April 6, 2008, 12:32 AM

Hello Eman. I looked at your blog, and the words from my website. I hope you know how naughty it can be to take other peoples work. However, I want to ask a favour. In return for using the words, can you place a link to my website please.
http://www.jonsay.co.uk Online language dictionaries arranged into word lists.
I hope you are learning many new words, and good luck with Tagalog.
Best Regards
Jonathan Sayles

No comments: