Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lover Must Learned.

These was not a merely such April Fool but a reality. That made me learned in such special way for her satisfy. Since I made such few comments in her Shadows of Scribbles. But non of them might touched her grief. Unless the one, the only one.  See at the bottom of this post.
('Lover must learn. Was presented in Jakarta cinemas in 1963. A remarkable romance youthfilm stars by Troy Donahue and Suzzanne Pleshette. The film took setting in Italy with a single romantic song, Al Di La.)




One Respons to “A Backward Glance”

What a promised fairy story. You must be a very happy during childhood. Fortunatelly if you have suah a problem, you just swtiched it off and just go into the homeland. You still could enjoy the landspace will lead you into such happily pasttime minus the presence of a beloving Tatang Itok. I never have a joyy story like this, since both of my grandpa perished away at 1935 and 1945. Especially all the landspace are all changed at all. Mostly our rice fileld changes into such housing or some city developing. Thanks indeed for such lovely sharing. I have such imagine, enjoyed in learning from this article a lot.
eman - March 30, 2008 at 8:09 pm



New comment on your post #187 "Nightingale's Hymn"
Author : eman (IP: 61.247.54.155 , 61.247.54.155)
E-mail : emanraistea@yahoo.com
URL : http://emanrais.blogspot.com/
Whois : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=61.247.54.155
Comment:
I love to read this poem a lot, word by word. While Nat King Cole sings Stardust. Until I kept all of them in my mind. It's so touchy

And I got a triple replies in Yahoomail. If theree is a star for her repily, so I got a three stars those made me felt that honoured and nobled. Thanks indeed for your kindly certainities my admire lady Fina.

Re: [SHADOWS of Scribbles] Comment: "Nightingale's Hymn"
Tuesday, April 1, 2008 10:51 PM
From:
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Leofina Jane Galleta"
View contact details
To:
"emanraistea@yahoo.com"
Hello Eman,
Thank you for the comments!
Leofina Jane G. Galleta
www.drippingmind.wordpress.com




I love to read this poem a lot, word by word. While Nat King Cole sings Stardust. Until I kept all of them in my mind. It’s so touchy.
eman - April 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm

No comments: