Tuesday, April 1, 2008

One Response to “Nightingale’s Hymn”



Two Responses to “Nightingale’s Hymn”

Say, you take a book. An old book which has been read a lot. I gave you a book with the same color, so you guessed very well what it will be all inside the book. You’re that hesitate. Urgeing at the top wish to read, but arguing youself as you knew what it would be. So, with such bitter smile you just stare at the book in your hand, time on, while your mind explore anythings else. Fortunately you’re nightingale could sing such lovely sad song. But how about am a vulture? If I sing so, lions may ran away. Indeed. Sincerely this poem inspired me a lot. But how do be do be do?
eman - April 1, 2008 at 3:41 pm


I love to read this poem a lot, word by word. While Nat King Cole sings Stardust. Until I kept all of them in my mind. It’s so touchy.
eman - April 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm