Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Learning in Tagalog.

11.05 - 13.55
Jelita appears to be offline and will receive your messages after signing in.

You currently appear offline to Jelita.

Aa Eman: Good morning, Fina.
Aa Eman: I am learning Tagalog. Nobya Fina. Huwag mong yurakan ang puri ng iyong kasintahan. Correcting me if am wrong, please. For grandfather you wrote as Tatang Itok, but I found Lolo. Was that for in Ilukos and Tagalog?
Aa Eman: bundók, mountain, Kapampangan bunduk, gunung.
Aa Eman: Seldom Sundanesse say gundukan too
Aa Eman: It was a lot of the same in our language. I am on this curage to learn and fluent in Tagalog. As I wish so for enjoying your only lovely poem I have ever read. I trusted them even in Ilukos or Tagalog. Why donot you teach me please. Forgive me if I mere looked like vulture. But sincere I need your assistance, Fina. Am cann't do nothing at all without your kindness.
Aa Eman: aso dog Luzon languages aso. Our Javanese and Batakese use asu too.

 

 

No comments: