Saturday, March 29, 2008

As an astralbody flies on an earthed.




As an astralbody flies on an earthed.

As this last drop at this fragrance, my darling one.
You're a bouch of meaningfull though
You're an amazing  lovely as crispy poem
As we slurp into a redrose sunset at La Mesa
Your presence fullfill all my destiny in galaxy
All I wish having an whole certain earth in you
As a deep lurke forI get this uncertainity
I need all ways you love to and in you.












(A poem as a jailkeeper did in a bank robbery.
"hands up man. Still and quite or get shoots.
It really quite and still, but all bang and bang.
Do you understand with all of these messies?
Hehe, it's not for me. I just tried my best at first
But ofcourse a quite difference at your best
Just do a thing for darling, before I just die...)

No comments: