Sunday, March 23, 2008

A blessed evening to you, Emanrais :-)




My dear Leofina. Reading carefully on your mail, make
me felt deeply about you. I donot know, but believe in
you have something special with your life. You're just
right, after exploring your 64 videos I am assuming if
you're such a very happy person. You have an inner and
outer beauty (made me tought you're an angel with your
golden fingers fairy lovely lady), you're a beauty
contestant too. I saw your ALL MY LIfe video, crowned
with a beauty contest tiara. Offcourse you must have a
lot of amazing friends, Surely every wealthy man will
dreams to live as your the-dreams-come-thru hubby. You
want to go into glories and anythings you thought when
you decided to be a beauty pageant contest, and you
win. And with all of these will made you play as a
different lady, but may be a queen too.

But, after I knew that wonderfull blog I have ever
read. I guessed you must be a nun, or a pupil in
seminary to be a nun. You're so that sensouus and
thouchy when you describes what are in your mind about
the Almihgty God, about the religie (you have to be a
Catholic, aren't you), you're like an artis arranged
every words carefully to build a literary art. Trust
me, you just made me so amazing indeed, Leofina.
Now, what is this? [[keeps the light of yearning to go
on]] For me you're just a tender warm lovely sunshine
whose gave me an enlightment softly. Thanking to God.

Okay then, with my deep appreciation on your effort to
understand who you're in this life. What a really
wonderfull person you're. In this age you exploring
something different with a lot of young ladies
arround. Actually I knew some Filifino's lovely girls.
But they never mentioned what their wish for a life
liked you. They are just commont beautifull youngster
with such divas dreaming in their actual mind.

Again. You're such a different my lovingly fairy lady,
Leofina. Frankly, you may tied my neck this much and
you may drag me like a cow to the meadow at your wish.
:-)
But believe me, if you just a dream in my cybernite. I
guess I will never ever thinking, if there is having
such a lady like you. Are you just my dream in this
cyberlife, Leofina? I hope that not so. Really am.

Okay my dear Leofina. You just inspired me alot. I
hope with you I can write on my first blog finely. And
if there are something good I can do for you, please
donot be hesitated. Please let me know as well. Okay?

--- Leofina Jane Galleta
wrote:

> A blessed evening to you, Emanrais. :-)
>
> Again, mine is deep gratitude for your good words
> with regards to my works at Shadows of Scribbles,
> :-) Feedbacks about it are like fuel that keeps the
> light of yearning to go on, for me to continue
> scribbling. Your enthusiasm, most especially is
> truly an inspiration, :-)
>
> What am I doin there..:-) A valid question,
> Emanrais. In fact, I appreciate that you've asked.
> Seldom that I find a person who immediately wants to
> know what's in my soul, more that what their eyes
> can see in me. :-) It actually means a lot. But
> before I give you an answer, please allow me to
> make some speculation... :-) I think you were
> thinking that a woman at my age should be having fun
> with friends, exploring the world, grabbing every
> opportunity to have that fame, glory, clout, and
> satisfaction in surpassing one victory from the
> other...That was why you wondered why I chose to
> spend
> my free time on a virtual world with unknown
> friends... Please correct me if I am wrong with my
> observations, :-)
>
> My answer to the question is that I am there with my
> quest to unravel the truth in every shadow that
> lurks within me. I am there with the hope to lay
> down some enlightened chapters as I go through the
> process of discovering myself. I see myself with
> lots of undiscovered territories. And I am motivated
> to understand myself as much as I can. I feel that I
> don't have the right to give an opinion about the
> world if I don't even know the truth and realities
> within me, both pleasant and otherwise.
>
> Each piece of article in there is the product of my
> quest to find the hidden gold in each chapter of my
> life... I mean, it is not logical for one to go
> through challenges, pain, adjustments, and changes
> without essential purpose. Sometimes, the end result
> is not as important as the process itself. While I
> travel back to those chapters of my life, there are
> bits and pieces of realization that I can pick up.
> These realizations adds more clarity to what and how
> it was, and further understanding would come.
>
> Funny, but I just realized that I am not doing it,
> only for self awareness... but its ripple effect
> extends to be a reference for others. I am there
> Emanrais, because I can't find that kind of freedom
> to express myself in the actual world. In there, I
> can be like something fluid, freely flowing, still
> able to go on despite obstacles, and simply
> unrestricted. I am there for the freedom it offers,
> Emanrais.
>
> How nice of you to really find time with me though
> these exchanges of letters, emanrais. No offense
> meant, but you remind me of the person who
> influenced my life the greatest. I will be posting
> something about my "tatang Itok" next.. :-)
>
>
>
>
>
> Leofina Jane G. Galleta
> www.drippingmind.wordpress.com

No comments: