Sunday, March 23, 2008

YM Offline



Jakarta 15.57, Manila 14.57
ljgalleta appears to be offline and will receive your messages after signing in. You can also send a message to ljgalleta's mobile device.
Send an SMS Message (Ctrl+T)

You currently appear offline to ljgalleta.

Aa Eman: FYI please. Mostly I am online in an invisible mode. So if youre online too, please alert me with a signal like a BUZZ so I may welcome the presence of this my most expecting lady.

Aa Eman: Hallo Fina, what are you doing today. I hope you all well. Thanks a lot for approving me in here. But I am so sorry, didn't know you're come in. I just have a bit busy for changing template of our Fina blog. Excuse me if I say, I mised you so today. But I knew you're busy with a new posting in your heavenly blog. Take care indeed, my dear Fina.

 

No comments: