Saturday, March 22, 2008

Leofina Jane Galleta




emanrais's Shoutbox
emanrais said:

That right Leofina. A quite time for meditation and ritual we called as sholatul lail, or dawn ritual. It's a lot term for these occasion too to fullfill the inner need to get much closer into Allah. Yes indeed Leofina, but sometimes I failled too. My deep appreaciate for what an humble you are.

March 22nd 2008 - Delete - Reply - Block
emanrais said:

Hello Leofina. Magandang omaga. Thaks a lot my lady. I guess it would much better if I make a new blog for our mutual. But if you donot mind. Maraming Salamat? Thanks indeed. It was quite a lot of Tagalog gestures since my Fillipino friend suggested me to say Salamat Po for thankyou. In 1977 I knew

March 22nd 2008 - Delete - Reply - Block
drippingmind said:

"My Coffee Time with God at dawn" .. :-) It's my meditation moment my friend, :-) The world is so peaceful and tranquil before 5am.. its been my norm to wake up very early (although sometimes, i failed to do this).. It is a moment of silence for me, when I tried to listen to God in my prayer..:-)

March 21st 2008 - Delete - Reply - Block - Shout-to-Shout
drippingmind said:

Hello emanrais, thanks for the blogroll, i'm honored. Will be sending you an email later. Maraming Salamat! (that's "Thank You" in Filipino) :-)

March 21st 2008 - Delete - Reply - Block - Shout-to-Shout
emanrais said:

Thankyou Laila, for your respectfull way of believe. May I ask you some later on, please. Regards, aa.

March 21st 2008 - Delete - Reply - Block
drippingmind said:

Thank you for the comment on Shadow of Scribbles' "Wash me,and I'll be Whiter than Snow". Such inspiring words. thank you emanrais, :-)

March 21st 2008 - Delete - Reply - Block - Shout-to-Shout
lailame said:

Hello, emanrais, thank you for asking. Actually, I don't do any special thing on Mawlid Rasullullah SAW. This is Bid'aa

March 20th 2008 - Delete - Reply - Block - Shout-to-Shout
drippingmind said:

Hello Emanrais, just passing by to wish you well today, :-) Thank you for the blogreview, very much appreciated, :-)

March 19th 2008 - Delete - Reply - Block - Shout-to-Shout
lailame said:

You're Welcome & have a great day!

March 11th 2008 - Delete - Reply - Block - Shout-to-Shout
alexvorn2 said:

Hi! Have a nice day!

March 8th 2008 - Delete - Reply - Block - Shout-to-Shout
lailame said:

No problem at all, but I am not sure which picture you mean..

March 6th 2008 - Private - Delete - Re

No comments: