Sunday, March 23, 2008

It would be a gift from God when that man who can honor sincere commitment would find me, Eman.



YM 19.00 - 20.00
Show Recent Messages (F3)

Aa Eman: FYI please. Mostly I am online in an invisible mode. So if youre online too, please alert me with a signal like a BUZZ so I may welcome the presence of this my most expecting lady.

ljgalleta: A pleasant evening to you, Eman. I apologize for such delay in my responses. I doing some research for some speeches that I need to write. I had been procrastinating about it,so here I am cramming to finish it tonight, my bad. I hope that all is well at your end.

Aa Eman: Surely, it's allright my dear Fina. Please do so as well for having a fine speech tomorrow. May I assist you with my mind at your side into successfull. Please donot worry
about me.  I always love if I can do anything for you.

ljgalleta: Hello my friend, am still here, just taking a short break.

Aa Eman: Im just that wonderfull article Our Quest for "A destined True North. It really amazing for me.

ljgalleta: Salamat po, am pleased and blessed with such affirmation.

Aa Eman: Maraming salamat my dear Fina. Positive affirmation for you

ljgalleta: i was able to read your emails a while ago, and I can see a very curious friend who might have been really puzzled about me,

Aa Eman: I hope you not feel that so my dear one. I only in curiousity for not having such news along this day.

Aa Eman: Since I wish so you're allright

ljgalleta: It was alright actually, i am quite amused

Aa Eman: Please donot worry with all my mail.

ljgalleta: and delighted to have a new friend like you

Aa Eman: It would be much better if you in good health and having a fine preparation for tomorrow. Okay?

ljgalleta: good health is what I wish to have, and I am trying to work on it.

Aa Eman: Thanks indeed. May I at your service although there is a gap and bighole inbetween Jakarta and Manila. I hope this will be okay for you my dear Fina

ljgalleta: the speech would be for someone else. I was asked to write and I agreed, so i have to fulfill my promise,

Aa Eman: Surely you must have a inner and outer holistic health

Aa Eman: For me writting is much more difficulties than speaking.

ljgalleta: working on both my friend, actually, I was surprised with your observation regarding the "sadness" and some bitterness.. I was amazed on how keen your observation would be..

ljgalleta: its like you can through those photograph

ljgalleta: you can see through, i should say

Aa Eman: Just guessed at my saw and observed from your pics my dear Fina.  Am I fairly right or wrong?

ljgalleta: more or less you were right,

Aa Eman: Offcourse after a plunged my heart deeply into your own inning.

ljgalleta: i wonder sometimes how people would notice the eyes, yet they can't see through it.. they can see the smile yet they can't see something in it.. all they see is what they thought to be pleasing..

Aa Eman: If you excused me, it maybe David as I saw in your happily couple pic?

ljgalleta: oh David,

ljgalleta: are you going to post this on the weblog?

Aa Eman: Offcourse I wish to please you as much as I can.

ljgalleta: by the way, THANK YOU Eman, for such wonderful pages..

ljgalleta: I was checking it a while ago, and I just can't contain myself. It was amazing on how you did it...

Aa Eman: A momentos my dear Fina. May I post this chat into our blog?

ljgalleta: and i felt undeserving for such kindness and recognition..

ljgalleta: you may post it, but I won't be answering your question about David,

Aa Eman: If you please, I wish can do anything with you

Aa Eman: It okay, maybe you need some more times.

Aa Eman: I understood we just leaved our stranger of the shore. Right?

ljgalleta: I think I would like this conversation to be posted... so I would talk about David on some other time, is that alright with you friend?

Aa Eman: Very good ideas. It all okay for me my dear one

ljgalleta: I really do need some wisdom about some stuff concerning "destiny" hahaha!

Aa Eman: May be I can suggest you for a few effort to a good health achievement

ljgalleta: okay...

Aa Eman: How about my comment on it my dear?

ljgalleta: being action to be weighted more than destiny?

Aa Eman: So how about that my dear one. Action always number one, destiny number ten? Hahaha

ljgalleta: In a soldiers case, I would agree.. But it varies on other circumstances and instance, i think.

ljgalleta: What if you are the one being chased by destiny, and you're like being pulled into it, and there's a mixture of fear and excitement over the matter..

Aa Eman: I am not a soldier my dear. But I have a wide tolarate anything uot of my controlled

ljgalleta: what would you do, friend?

Aa Eman: Offcourse we have to face on it.

Aa Eman: And the matter is that we have such preparation to fight first at our fear

ljgalleta: okay...

Aa Eman: Are you sure it's okay my dear one?

ljgalleta: I am waiting for more of your words, my friend, I need some guidance

Aa Eman: Would you please tell me frankly, what up at your happily life?

ljgalleta: there's a lot of reason to be happy, Eman my friend. although there are some other things that serves as challenge and obstacles too.

Aa Eman: Oh my dear one, if only I am a very richman. I wish to fly for Manila right away to meet and having something good for you. Anything indeed

ljgalleta: I am in a certain crossroad, that's what I know at this time.

ljgalleta: others may see it as some sort of "quarter-life crisis" hahaha

Aa Eman: I felt you're unhappy with your own life. You're such a lovely and multitalented lovingly lady.

ljgalleta: it is more on major decisions that would have lifetime effect,

Aa Eman: But you cannot make a specifik decision for your very own purposes

ljgalleta: unhappy on some things and happy on some other things, Eman.

Aa Eman: That's why you used your goldenfingers to right down all you have in your mind into the blog. Right

ljgalleta: My life is not my own, Eman. It is connected to other lives that matters to me, and I can't just take these connections for granted for my personal satisfaction and gain.

Aa Eman: Would you explain to me please

Aa Eman: I guessed having very much understood as you wrote in your blog.

ljgalleta: As i mentioned in my other emails, I blog to free up my mind. It's like discerning and brainstorming at the same time.

Aa Eman: I guessed if you told to me if your life was not your own. Do you mean you belong to God as you always wrote on the blog. Or what, please.

ljgalleta: To God, and to everthing that connects into mine.

ljgalleta: I don't see myself as somebody religous, although I can say that I am faithful.

Aa Eman: What you say,  if I say I felt concerned about you with sadness and bitterness?

ljgalleta: I am grateful indeed for such concern, Eman. That makes you a dear and sincere friend.

Aa Eman: For me you're that religious. Not only at will but with deeply concerned into

ljgalleta: Religiously faithful, maybe.. ha ha ha! but faithful to religion, i have to discern for that.

Aa Eman: If we are closed phisically, so I can touch and caring your own with all my alternative healing knowledge. I wil be so happy for you. Indeed.

ljgalleta: I am really interested on what you observed and feel about the things that you see in me, Eman. no matter how limited your basis would be..

Aa Eman: I really appreciate on you my dear Fina. Faith is such miracle thing for helping our own way.

Aa Eman: Thanks indeed my dear one. So I wish to plung myself into yours and try at mybest to dig some up. I will tell you frankly of what all I got be.

ljgalleta: by the way, what's your native language, Eman?

Aa Eman: When did all these your pics made up? If the video I could calculated when.

Aa Eman: My native laguage is Indonesian my dear Fina

ljgalleta: i see, thank you Eman. Those pix are collected over the years

Aa Eman: And you, should be Spanish or English?

ljgalleta: my native toungue is the Iluko dialect,

Aa Eman: Over years? So your pain occureed on that time too. Am I right my lovingly Fina?

ljgalleta: my family belongs to the Ilocanos of the northern part of the Philippines.

ljgalleta: the pain is there since I can remember, hahaha!

ljgalleta: its like a collected stuff but i don't see it as all pain, Eman. There are happy things that balances those.

Aa Eman: What different between Iluko and Tagalog? My sons'friend say about mahalkita and atay. What are these mean my dear?

Aa Eman: The pain is there since you can remember. What pain my dear?

Aa Eman: I see. You're really much like a Cinderella in Phillippino. You're that faithfull and sincere. What such a lovely lady you're my dear

ljgalleta: Tagalog is the official Filipino language. There are hundreds of sub-dialects due to diversified culture and ethnicity of the Filipino people, which results to differst spoken dialects but all must learn to speak tagalog,

ljgalleta: Mahal kita is the tagalog word for i love you.

ljgalleta: atay mean liver, Tatay means father,

Aa Eman: So what I have to do for your own better life my dear? I guees I can guide you in health inner and outer. How about that?

ljgalleta: that would be great my friend, I sincerely appreciate the gesture.

Aa Eman: Oh thanks indeed my dear. So which one you used to be in Tagalog or Iluko?

Aa Eman: How about your preparation and writting for tomorrow. Excume me I just wish to remembering you.

ljgalleta: I write and speak comfortably in either Iluko, Tagalog, or English Eman.

ljgalleta: Yeah, i still have 7 minutes before my scheduled time to get back to work Eman,

Aa Eman: Okay then my dear mahal kita. In Indonesian, mahal mean expensive. Kita mean our/us

Aa Eman: Excuse me, but for now are you live with your parents and main family?

Aa Eman: Next chatting I wish to see you on webcam if any, my dear Fina.

ljgalleta: ha ha ha! "Mahal kita" that's I love you. "Mahal" when used alone, means the same thing like the indonesian meaning. "Kita" means income or use as either descriptive word or an adverb in tagalog,

ljgalleta: I live alone in Manila, Eman. My parents stays in my hometown, though I have close relatives and most of my friends stays in the city too. I travel back home often though.

Aa Eman: Well my dear, as Asean we have so much close at each other, right?

ljgalleta: I agree, Eman.

ljgalleta: there are lots of cultural influences that we, asean share,

Aa Eman: That way your eyes look like such tired at inner and outer. Inner mean our conciousness, outer is phisical power.

Aa Eman: hat = That

Aa Eman: Do you have somebody who always say mahal kita to you at this moment?

ljgalleta: Maybe,

ljgalleta: Yeah,

ljgalleta: wait, i mean to say that I always hear those words but I am not bound to answer back with the same yet, if you know what I mean,

Aa Eman: I knew what you mean my dear. It was okay for some guys to say mahal kita to any lovely ladies they meet. Right?

ljgalleta: yes, but ladies must say that with sincere commitment, right?

Aa Eman: For sincere commitment, not only for ladies but for a man too my dear.

ljgalleta: I hope all men would think like that all the time Eman, hahaha!

Aa Eman: Yeah. Especially for my lovely fairy lady Fina

ljgalleta: Friend, I really am enjoying our conversation but its time for me to get back to my work.

ljgalleta: It would be a gift from God when that man who can honor sincere commitment would find me, Eman.

Aa Eman: Okay my dear baby mahal kita. Please do so at your easy and joy. Thanks indeed for this such wonderfull mutual conversation. I wait for your minute words

Aa Eman: Surely indeed my dear Fina.

ljgalleta: Well, before I go, I just wanted you to know that somehow, we did talk about David my friend.. Thank you for your time

Aa Eman: So am I right my dear one.

ljgalleta: Right about what Eman?

Aa Eman: I wish everything will be alright for you. Maybe we need such time later on. So be patient please my sweathearted, emmmhhhh mahalkita

Aa Eman: Right you so rigid at your time being my dear one

Aa Eman: One last word please. So who that lucky man that you loved my dear Fina?

ljgalleta: I am still figuring out if its really love, Eman.

Aa Eman: So you must having for a stay well and keep health of your own. Okay?

ljgalleta: Thank you Eman. Have to log out now. Till next time and I wish you well my friend.

Aa Eman: Thanks indeed my dear Fina. I always wish all happiness and a sooner mahalkita for your lovely smiles that I love too.

 

No comments: