Saturday, March 22, 2008

Your words are blessings, emanrais



My dear Leofina, you have such lovely golden fingers
that reflect all side of sparkling heart in your mind.
I believe these since I read your first word in your
blog. It's all wondefull. I read a lot of English
blogs, but this is the blog I love to read more and
more. Since I got such amazing fresh things in my
soul. Excuse me for this private question. What are
you doing there. You are so young of 29 a very much
different with mine of 64. But your mind just wide
deep and warm like an ocean. You must be a sensous
very well educated young lovely lady. I love how you
take such piece of word to build an marvelous art.
If you donot mind, I wish to know you a lot. So I can
understood how you could play graciously in this way.

As you undestood, I am an 64 married man with my only
son and 3 fosterchildren for school and college. And
we have Gaby, our lovely granddaugther at
http://gaby-inara.blogspot.com/ Excuse me, but since
you're such humble generous lovely lady. I would so
happy if I have something good for you as yours for me
too. Take care Leofina (or may I have your nick name
as Cory for madame Corazon Aquino, please). Good bless
you!

--- Leofina Jane Galleta
wrote:

> Your words are blessings, emanrais. Thank you so
> much, :-) For me life becomes more meaningful as we
> all try to "take and receive" from one another.
> Though it doesn't necessarily mean that one must
> take something from the person whom one had given
> something.. In one way or another, all that we give
> will bounce back to us. :-)
>
> I do wish to learn from you emanrais, I consider
> myself as always as a child, who is interested to
> learn, one who always thirst for understanding. It
> would be great to share and learn with you all.
>
> My deepest gratitude for such your enthusiasm and
> delight in the small and simple things that I share.
>
>
>
> Blessings! :-)
>
> Leofina Jane G. Galleta
> www.drippingmind.wordpress.com
>

No comments: