Monday, March 24, 2008

I am blessed with friends, i can't thank God enough for that,


Offline YM 1700
Show Recent Messages (F3)

ljgalleta appears to be offline and will receive your messages after signing in. You can also send a message to ljgalleta's mobile device.
Send an SMS Message (Ctrl+T)

You currently appear offline to ljgalleta.

ljgalleta: Hello Eman, wishing you the best of today, So you found my other virtual "home", I started writing influenced by Iluko writers, last year my passion in poetry flared up and I discovered I can form verses. I did lots of practice materials in my native tongue guided by iluko writers that I admire. I am blessed with friends, i can't thank God enough for that,

Aa Eman: Hallo Fina, my sorrow for not reply this soon. I just come home after sendng my neighboor hospilalized by dengue. Yes indeed my dear, last night I stayed in drippingmind until such late hours. I have opened almost links at blogroll. and found myself adoring my dear Fina whom glittering like a diamond.. I read by heart all you wrote, I read them word by word.. I have been thinking and tought how marvelous you were. How I describe of you my dear Fina, I remembered into a poem of your national hero. Jose Rizal whose a knew him during my Higschool in 1963 with his poem Mi Ultima Adios. I found such love and adoring into nature in both of my dear fine Fina and Jose Rizal. .

Aa Eman: How are you today my dear one. Offcourse I missed you so. But I have to do something for my close neighboor as well. I felt that tired but would you please bless me and encourage me to fulfill my soul thirst into all aspect of yours by reading seriously all of your lovely product.

Aa Eman: Excuse me to put some writting and poem into our blog, please. I never minded acting as aplagiator, except to learn your inning beauty and wisdom. Have a nice stay my dear lovely altough I wish so knowing you all about yours today. :-} Am I that infantil my dear Fina?

 

No comments: