Sunday, March 23, 2008

Question marks ???




Knowing all these aspect of my life had helped me to know more about myself. It was like a beacon light that penetrated some of the blurred, dark chamber of myself that was still undiscovered. With these revelations came the wisdom and understanding that opened the door to the hidden unexplored chamber of my being. There are more revelations to come, that I am very sure of. The only difference now, is that I would not be hearing it from other people. Of course, it would not include my friends’ point of view, as I know that there are certain things that other people would see in a different perspective that would also be essential to further enhance my character.

For now, I have the capacity to be my own critic, as I always do now. For me, knowing my limitations and strength, knowing things that I failed to acknowledge or given importance, acknowledging failure and defeat, all these would be essential in knowing and understanding myself. As I go on with the remaining days of my life, I would still be learning more of the many facets I failed to notice, for me to know more the person in me.



URL http://drippingmind.wordpress.com/about/whats-in-a-name/

No comments: