Sunday, March 23, 2008

I am more that honored with your idea Emanrais. :-)




Oh Leofina. I cant say a word to express how a happily
am. You so georgeous made me like a noble. But thanks
a lot indeed. Okay then, may I take your hand beside
me, let's we take a walk in a soft sunshine to be a
happily ever together. Let's we talk all about my
daily, about your lovely song that sang ever, about
your home in and arround, about your exploring with
your mind to find as well who you're. And I will try
to let you smiles in beauty and dignity.

So then I will upload anything of email and any our
correspondence in between us. So I can smell yours
lovely everyday at anytime, how lucky am I.
I am very much agree for talking about our cultures.
Enriching our selves in both possible bonding
cultures. And, you will enrich me with Tagalog
gestures, right? Have you take a look on jlgalleta
blog recently? I just a few minute put our blog on
MyBlogLog site. The I realize a few reader begin put
their statistic by clicking on her. Oh Leofina, I love
her this much. What are you thinking about the blog?
:-), I knew Leofina, you're in full cooperation to our
newly-conceived idea. Thank very much indeed.

--- Leofina Jane Galleta
wrote:

> I am more that honored with your idea Emanrais. :-)
> Such opportunity to
> learn and to share is rare and I am
> idea.
> in full
> cooperation to your newly-conceived
> I think it woud be great, your plan to post
> exchanges of missives because
> it is a great way to connect the lessons and reasons
> as we'll explore different subjects
> and share different ideas. I've been thinking about
> something like a fusion of cultures
> and personalities, the best of both worlds, :-)
> Isn't that nice! :-)
>
> Again, many thanks, Emanrais for your time and
> friendship. I feel blessed, :-)
>
>
> Leofina Jane G. Galleta
> www.drippingmind.wordpress.com
>
>

No comments: