Sunday, March 23, 2008

Salude and bravo my dear one, Fina....




What such a wondefull article. So I understood on how
you made this as a deadline yourself. Bravo, my dear
one. If I can guess into myself, this my adore lovely
fairy lady still having a college in a Ph.D degree at
University of Phillippine in Manila. Am I right my
dear Fina. Now I am thinking who are you my dear.
May I assure with myself, with all your contens you
deserve to glorify yourself. I have no word to say so.


OUR QUOTE FOR "A DESTINED TRUE NORTH"
Having known faith, I realized how misguided we are
when we focus most of out time only for our personal
growth and satisfaction. We are here in this world not
to glorify ourselves but to fulfill God’s wishes. We
are all vessels needed in this world to contribute for
the fulfillment of God’s plan..

No comments: