Saturday, March 22, 2008

You look that sad and bitter...




I do hope you enjoy your dinner with a good appetite.
I wish God bless with my deeply religious lovely lady.
During my visit into a lot of your video in Youtube,
although not at all of 64 I did explored well. I saw a
bitterness in your rather tired eyes. And a sadness in
your whole lovingly face. Excuse me, if these things
make you feel as a violent interfere on to your life.
But since I do my knowledge as an alternative healer
in phisic and phsycotherapic and a consultative for
emotional disorder. I wish can do something good for
you as my gratuity and compliment for your health life
and holistic happiness. You're such a multitalented
lady. Please forgive me, if you think this is my bottom and
rudeness untolerating behaviour. But I do this sincere
in you.

Please take a look the pic of
http://ljgalleta.blogspot.com/. Would you please
send me a suggestion since I guess it will be much
better for using such lighter template instead of the
black one.
Have a splendid day if you wish to take in bed.



Technorati Profile

No comments: