Saturday, March 22, 2008

Responses to “Wash Me, And I’ll Be Whiter Than Snow”




7 Responses to “Wash Me, And I’ll Be Whiter Than Snow”

Very touchy indeed. So I understood why the Holy Pope did this annualy in Vatican. We call this as Tazkiyyatun nafs’, to clean our soul. Thanks a lot, for such a wonderfull blog. Regards, aa.
emanrais - March 20, 2008 at 8:20 pm

Hello emanrais,:-) bless your kind heart for your gracious words. Thank you for checking out things here,:-) Am glad to somehow shed some clarity into something, on the other hand, I am delighted to learn something from you also.:-)
Cultural exchanges is a good way to bridge the differences that somehow keeps the world divided in one way or another,
Please do come again, aa.
drippingmind - March 21, 2008 at 3:08 am

Hi LJ, thanks for this post, very reflective and heart felt. I feel humbled by this reminder.
earthlingorgeous - March 21, 2008 at 5:53 am

We’re trusted in God. The primacausa has reigned thru the life and death in such lovingly way for all creatures. Thanking God for let me find this lovely fairy lady with her golden fingers to write a blog whose I can learn in my life a lot. And I am towing all my hearted soul into enlightment, indeed. I wish to come again soon, my lady.
emanrais - March 21, 2008 at 6:05 pm

Excuse me to link this blog into URL http://tebakmanggis.blogspot.com/, please.
emanrais - March 21, 2008 at 6:12 pm

Your presence here is a joy to my heart, A blessed moment to both of you my friends, the ever gourgeous earhtlingeourgeous, emanrais, the ever gentleman with such gracious words.:-)
Blogging became more meaningful and exciting as I cam to know you guys, thank you for the opportunity for further learning and interaction. Surely, it enrich my life more.
Emanrais, I am honored to be included in your blog, I just add yours into mine.:-)

Gorgeous, thanks girl! I linked yours also.
drippingmind - March 22, 2008 at 1:56 am

Your words are blessings, emanrais. Thank you so much,
For me life becomes more meaningful as we all try to “take and
receive” from one another. Though it doesn’t necessarily mean that one must take something from the person whom one had given something..
In one way or another, all that we give will bounce back to us.
drippingmind - March 22, 2008 at 2:04 am

No comments: