Sunday, March 23, 2008

Salamat po, :-)




:-), you're that right. How could you guessed my mind?
I have been thinking a lot, what will be much nicer
if I may call you with how your family call their
lovely daughter. Yes indeed, I thought of LJ and Jane
too. But not for Leo, it too much masculine not like
yours so feminine. But Fina is just a lovingly call
not a petname, :-) Okay Fina, then I would be happy
tobe your family and best friends too. What a lucky
man. And you may call me just Eman, meaned love and
care in Javanese.

Well, I guessed not liked that so Fina. All of your
sweety and lovely welcoming on me just much than the
most I may have to. You just made me happy, you know?
But would you please tell me frankly, how about my
English? I am worry you're rather not that understood.
That was why I never have an English one among my 100
blogs. And with you, I wish having a good English
blog. Your blog will teach me very much. Salamat po.

Would you please tell me about yourself, families,
collages, best friends, your past. If you donot mind.
You can do so one in a time someday in the future. I
love to know you my lovely lady Fina. What a cheer,
lady Fina. What time is this in Manila? In Jakarta it
was 23.02. Have a goodnite my lady Fina. Sleep well
with such lovely dream. I wish big smiles are yours as
a first thing in the next morning. Okay my most lady
Fina. G'nite. Mabuhay.


--- Leofina Jane Galleta
wrote:

> Fina.. you guessed it right,:-)
> my family and close friends call me with that
> petname. :-)
> My colleagues got accustomed in calling me LJ due to
> my initials
> in papers, :-)
> and my college friends had been calling me Jane,
> just for its
> easy usage.:-)
>
> I can't thank you enough for the effort, emanrais,
> Its almost overwhelming. :-)
> Salamat po, :-)
>
> I have more photos with my account in myspace
> http://www.myspace.com/jane_galleta
> You may find some that you'll like to use for the
> blog.
>
>
> Leofina Jane G. Galleta
> www.drippingmind.wordpress.com
>

No comments: